Touted by media reports and industry observers as an appealing alternative to large, bank-owned brokerage firms, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is an exciting, growing full-service broker-dealer committed to putting its clients’ interests first. Our sole mission is to provide our clients with personalized investment advice and service they expect and deserve.
In fact, our business model empowers our financial consultants to do what they do best – serve their clients. Our financial consultants have the freedom to serve their clients without hesitation or conflict. As a result, we do not have sales quotas, account minimums or rely on call centers.
- A single, shared mission – Client service: At Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., we embrace one mission – serving our clients. We are committed to providing the advice, service and support that our clients expect and deserve to help them achieve their financial goals and objectives.
- An entrepreneurial, service-oriented culture: Our team is committed to treating others as they wish to be treated, and having fun while we’re at it! As a result, we have a corporate culture that values trust, integrity and mutual respect.
- A commitment to our independence: We cherish our independence. As a result, we are privately-held and debt free.
- A seasoned management team: On average, our management and professional teams have more than 25 years of industry experience in a service-oriented culture. We know what it takes to deliver on our client-first promise.
- Outstanding products and services: Our line-up of products and services is extensive and compares favorably with any firm on the street.
- Top-notch technology: We offer a menu of highly-rated technology tools, according to Financial Planning’s 2011 technology survey. We’ve also embraced mobile computing, which gives our financial consultants access to our suite of software tools from their smartphone or tablet.
- Scalability: Our reliance on strategic partners gives us the scale we need to grow, while not burdening the firm with costly and inflexible legacy systems.
- Service changes and accommodations take weeks, not months: Because we rely on our partners for their expertise and scale, we are able to promptly add to our capabilities to stay current and keep pace with competitive, regulatory, or service needs.
We encourage you to come see what it means to work with us – a firm that is passionate about client service and dedicated to putting our clients’ interests first.