Your financial consultant at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. has access to a suite of investment products and services that can be used to develop a financial approach that meets your goals and objectives – from the most basic to the complex. Whether you are planning to retire, preparing to send a child to college, or working to transition your wealth to your heirs, our financial consultants have the tools to offer investment solutions that meet your needs. Further, we do not offer financial products that are proprietary in nature, or have sales quotas. That means our financial consultants are free to make the recommendations that best suit your financial objectives.
Fixed Income Investments
Zero Coupon bonds
Government Sponsored Enterprises (e.g. Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac)
Certificates of Deposit
Fixed Income ETFs and Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs)
Fixed Income Unit Investment Trusts
Your financial consultant can help you find the funds with the right investment strategy (value, growth, balanced, large cap, small cap, international and fixed income, etc.) and the right fee structure (A shares, C shares, etc.). We offer some of the most widely-recognized fund families available. Please click here for important investment information concerning mutual funds.
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. offers a variety of equity and fixed income advisory programs. To find out more, please click here.
We offer a selection of outstanding annuity products that may address a variety of your financial needs.
Other Investment Vehicles
Money Market Funds
|1||Variable annuities are long-term investments and are subject to market fluctuations and investment risk. They are sold by prospectus. Before investing, it is important that you consider your investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can obtain a prospectus by contacting your financial consultant.|
|2||Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Before opening an option position, a person must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. A copy of this can be obtained from your financial consultant.|
Client Investment Accounts
When you open an account with us, your assets will be transferred to Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in an efficient and orderly manner. If you desire more than a basic brokerage account to meet your investment and financial management needs, you may choose one of our three Corestone Account® options.
Depending on the level of service selected, our Corestone Accounts are powerful asset management tools that enable our clients to invest in securities, purchase products and services, write checks, and pay bills from one convenient account.• Corestone Silver:
- Margin privileges for additional borrowing power 1
- Direct deposit of payroll, pension, Social Security
- Online access to check payee information
- Unlimited check writing with no minimum per check amount
- Free first order of checks
- CashCall® – 24-hour automated voice-response account information system
- BillSuite™ – Online bill payment and presentation service (optional)
- EasyPay™ – 24-hour automated voice-response system for transferring funds into brokerage account from any valid checking account (optional)
All Corestone Silver features, along with:
- No-fee automated teller machine (ATM) access. Individual banks may charge a fee for ATM usage. Corestone may reimburse a portion of those fees.
- Simple portfolio evaluation including cost-basis and gains and losses
- Combined monthly banking and brokerage account statement
- Annual report with itemized checking and Visa debit card activity
- No penalty for account inactivity
- RewardSuite – Points-based loyalty program (optional). Clients using this feature must abide by the program's terms and conditions.
All Corestone Gold and Silver features, plus:
- Low-price guarantee program
- 24-hour access to a customer support representative
|1||Margin approval required.|