An Invitation from CEO Tad Edwards
If you’re interested in joining a different kind of brokerage firm, I’d like to invite you to speak with me personally. (See invitation above.) My family has been in the brokerage business since 1887. We have a rich history that even includes a connection to Abraham Lincoln, a story I’d be happy to share with you. As I mentioned, we are a different kind of brokerage firm. So how are we different?
- Untarnished reputation
- Working environment of trust, integrity and mutual respect
- Client-first priority, followed by employees, and owners
- Family-like, friendly professional environment
- Entrepreneurial, fast-growing (nearly 59% growth in AUM in last five years)
- No sales quotas
- No one-size-fits-all business model
- Competitive commission and fee schedule
- Privately held, allowing more flexibility for advisors and home office staff
- No short-or-long-term debt
- No call centers for clients or advisors; can reach Home Office staff directly by phone or email
- Entire staff is U.S. based; headquarters on Main Street (St. Louis) not Wall Street
- State-of-the-art advisor workstation and other cutting edge technology helping to create deeper client relationships
- Diverse sources of financial research providing insights and ideas that don’t necessarily follow the pack
- No history of layoffs
- High retention rate
- Fun listed as a goal of the firm
- Accessible management including CEO
And all of this is the tip of the iceberg.
One of our greatest strengths is that we’re very selective in the advisors and staff we hire. So, if this type of work environment appeals to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me and see if we might make a great fit! I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
We free you to do the work you love by helping let go of the work you don’t.